Lovebirds Flock to Las Vegas for Valentine's Day
- Sundance Helicopters is taking Valentine’s Day to new heights with the romantic “Ultimate Date Night” tour. Following limousine pick up from the hotel, a state-of-the-art helicopter will fly guests over the bustling lights of the Strip before landing on a private, scenic overlook nestled in the Technicolor mountains of Red Rock Canyon. Couples will indulge in a three-course dinner with roses and live music, surrounded by breathtaking views of the Strip at dusk.
- Lovebirds looking for an idyllic romantic getaway can escape to the tranquility of the Colorado River. Black Canyon River Adventures’ first annual “Valentine Float” offers beloveds a chance to relax, unplug and connect while gliding through the picturesque waters of Lake Mead National Recreation Area. Couples embarking on the adventure will also enjoy a quaint picnic lunch on a remote beach and will receive special dark chocolates to enjoy on the trip.
- The High Roller at The LINQ, the world’s tallest observation wheel, offers an elevated celebration of love. Soaring 550 feet above the center of the Las Vegas Strip, better halves can take the next step with the “Love is in the Air Proposal.” This romantic package includes a private cabin, champagne for all guests and a dozen chocolate-covered strawberries, setting the perfect scene to pop the question.
- Designed as a zen-like retreat, the Tea Lounge at Mandarin Oriental serves a selection of the finest teas from around the world, alongside coffee, champagne, cocktails and delicious delicacies. Set in an intimate atmosphere high above the iconic Strip, the Tea Lounge allows the chance to enjoy a moment of calm together amidst the dazzling lights of Las Vegas.
- Skyfall Lounge at Delano Las Vegas offers an evolving nightlife experience while boasting one of the most incredible views of the Las Vegas Strip. Surrounded in a warm and inviting atmosphere, significant others can sip craft-cocktails as they soak in the beautiful desert sunsets that create the backdrop to a flawless date night.
- Those looking to refresh and strengthen their bond will enjoy the “Couple’s Good Luck Ritual” at the Forbes Five-Star Spa at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas. Designed to promote happiness, luck and prosperity, this treatment combines custom massages, invigorating peppermint foot treatments, ultra-moisturizing hand therapy and relaxing botanical scalp massages as partners lay side-by-side in the tranquil Couples’ Suite.
- The “Couple’s Heart Chakra Treatment” offered inside ESPA at Vdara Hotel & Spa is designed to soothe away life’s stresses and balance the Heart Chakra, where compassion, love and beauty are said to live. While hot stones warm and relax the muscles, ESPA’s Restorative Oil, containing rose, geranium and palmerosa, allows couples to unwind together on a journey towards deeper connection.
- At QUA Baths & Spa located inside Caesars Palace, couples have the freedom to design their own treatment that fits each of their individual needs. The talented spa artisans thoroughly evaluate each client to create a personalized experience combining cleansing facials, hydrating body treatments, therapeutic hot stones and relaxing aromatherapy.
- Downtown Container Park is getting paramours drunk in love with a Valentine’s Day-themed wine walk, Saturday, Feb. 10 at 5 p.m. “Love the WINE You’re With” invites partners to take a hand-in-hand stroll through the romantically lit paths of the outdoor plaza for unlimited wine tastings, lively entertainment, boutique shopping and gourmet small eateries.
- Couples who love food almost as much as they love each other will relish in the Valentine’s Day menu at Searsucker Las Vegas inside Caesars Palace. The buzzy new American eatery’s special menu for two will feature delightful dishes such as lobster carpaccio topped with caviar and a sizzling rib eye adorned in chimichurri.
- Better halves can get their fill of romance at TREVI Italian Restaurant at Caesars Palace with creative love-inspired dishes. The decadent restaurant located inside The Forum Shops will serve heart-shaped lobster ravioli created by Chef Jose Navarro that will warm the hearts and stomachs of all who taste it.
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) is charged with marketing Southern Nevada as a tourism and convention destination worldwide, and also with operating the Las Vegas Convention Center and Cashman Center. With nearly 150,000 hotel rooms in Las Vegas alone and more than 11 million-square-feet of meeting and exhibit space citywide, the LVCVA's mission centers on attracting ever increasing numbers of leisure and business visitors to the area. Download the virtual reality app, Vegas VR, to experience Las Vegas from your iPhone or Android by visiting http://www.vrtv.vegas/. For more information, go to www.lvcva.com or www.visitlasvegas.com.
Stevi PortzUnited StatesStevi.Portz@rrpartners.com-
MORE FROM NEWS RELEASES
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDXML
Las Vegas Convention Center Among First in the Nation to Pursue New Accreditation Program Aimed at Outbreak Prevention
Boring Machine Breaks Through Second Tunnel, Marking Completion of Tunnel Excavation at the Las Vegas Convention Center
Las Vegas Goes Red for Hospitality Workers and the Spirit of Travel