Las Vegas Ponies Up for National Finals Rodeo and Professional Bull Riders with Top-Tier Entertainers
- For five nights only, world-class entertainers FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE will perform their limited residency, “FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS” inside Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Dec.1, 5, 7, 8, and 11.
- The longest-running country residency, “REBA, BROOKS & DUNN: TOGETHER IN VEGAS” will perform at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Dec. 5, 7, 8, 12, 14 and 15.
- The Showroom inside Golden Nugget Las Vegas will host a variety of country music legends, including Jo Dee Messina (Dec. 6), Tanya Tucker (Dec. 7), John Michael Montgomery (Dec. 8), The Charlie Daniels Band (Dec. 9), Tracy Lawrence (Dec. 10), Pam Tillis & Lorrie Morgan (Dec. 11), Lonestar (Dec. 12), Colt Ford (Dec. 13) and Jamey Johnson (Dec. 14).
- For the fourth year, Academy of Country Music Award nominee Gary Allan will return to The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, Dec. 14 and 15.
- Country musician Kane Brown will perform at Park Theater at Park MGM, Dec. 15.
- Singer-songwriter Kip Moore and fast-rising country music newcomer Jon Pardi will take the stage at The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Dec. 15.
Talia RothmanR&R PartnersUnited StatesTalia.email@example.com