Fall in Love with Las Vegas
LAS VEGAS – Las Vegas is the place to love and be loved this February. The destination’s romantic world-class restaurants, blissful spas, unique attractions and picturesque wedding chapels will set the mood for the perfect lovers’ rendezvous. As love fills the air this Valentine’s Day, Las Vegas has all the answers to help you and your beloved soar to cloud nine.
LOVE MAKES THE WORLD GO ‘ROUND
- Feel like you’re walking on air at the High Roller Observation Wheel at The LINQ Promenade, where couples can enjoy romantic 360-degree views of the Las Vegas Strip. Available Friday, Feb. 12 through Sunday, Feb. 14 the “Love Is in the Air” package for two includes two glasses of champagne, souvenir photo and complimentary appetizer at Favorite Bistro.
- Unique experiences await couples at Rail Explorers Las Vegas. The outdoor-adventure attraction featuring pedal-powered rail bikes, offers photo opportunities and special amenities on its Valentine’s Day tours Friday, Feb. 12 through Sunday, Feb. 14. Choose from the Sunset Sweetheart Tour or the After-Dark Valentine’s Fireside Tour complete with a red rose and chocolate lollipops.
- Rekindle the passion at The Eiffel Tower Experience at Paris Las Vegas Hotel. The replica Eiffel Tower creates the perfect romantic atmosphere and is an exact reproduction rendered at half scale of one of Europe’s most famous – and romantic – landmarks. After your “trip,” impress your loved one with a multi-course, prix fixe menu at Gordon Ramsay Steak.
- Nothing says love like a ride down the Grand Canal in an authentic gondola with your sweetie being serenaded by a gondolier at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas. Enjoy romantic Italian love songs while floating beneath bridges, under balconies, beside restaurants, under the blue sky in the Grand Canal Shoppes.
TO HAVE AND TO HOLD
- Want to pop the big question in an unforgettable fashion? Caesars Palace Las Vegas has a Proposal Package including a proposal coordinator, 30 minutes the venue choice, professional photography of the proposal, rose petals, single rose presentation, Champagne and flutes, and 20 percent off a Caesars Palace wedding package of the couple’s choice.
- A Chapel of Love, Las Vegas’ premiere wedding chapel located in the heart of Las Vegas, invites lovebirds to trade vows on the most romantic day of the year with its ‘Viva Las Valentines’ wedding day special. They provide everything from a witness to the cake, you just need to bring your love.
- Visitors can tie the knot at Flamingo Las Vegas with their Valentine’s Day wedding package starting at $725. The package includes everything from a professional photo session to a Champagne toast to commemorate the special day.
- Lovers can also say “I do” at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas. A variety of ceremony options are available each with stunning backgrounds for a picture-perfect day. Each package comes with an event planner to help with all the details from start to finish.
PAMPER YOUR LOVE
- Lovebirds can take flight at Canyon Ranch Spa + Fitness at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas with the Connect and Escape – A Couple’s Valentine’s Day experience. The package features an 80-minute side-by-side custom massage followed by a wellness lunch and glass of champagne with a $50 credit at Truth & Tonic Wellness Café.
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas wants couples to relax and unwind with an intimate couple’s spa experience in a private Spa Suite at Sahra Spa, Salon & Hammam. Designed for duos, the private treatment area includes a steam room, shower, deep soaking tub and personal vanity.
- With love floating in the air during February, Four Seasons Las Vegas launches the Cupid’s Cabana and Spa Experience for this Valentine’s weekend. Begin with a couple’s treatment in the hotel’s Forbes Five-Star Spa, and then retreat to a private outdoor poolside cabana for an indulgent six-course epicurean menu paired with celebrated wines from around the world.
- Couples looking to be primped and polished for date night can spend the day at the Grand Spa inside MGM Grand Hotel & Casino. The spa offers sweet Valentine’s Day treatments and specials through March 31. Guests can indulge in “Hearts Desire” massage and facial with an herbal chocolate mask and cabernet neroli pedicures.
- Visitors can also feel the love at Qua Baths & Spa at Caesars Palace Las Vegas. In honor of the romantic holiday, Qua is offering a complimentary gift set which includes a KNESKO Rose Quartz Antioxidant Collagen Eye Mask and an Aromatherapy Scented Balm with select services. Melt all your troubles away with the Couple’s Stone Massage.
FEED YOUR SOUL(MATE)
- Lovebirds can enjoy the first-ever Valentine’s Day menu served at Bugsy & Meyer’s Steakhouse, the newest addition to Flamingo Las Vegas. The restaurant will serve a multi-course prix fixe menu, priced at $195 per couple. And the best surprise: diners will also receive a parting gift of a bottle of wine to enjoy later.
- Treat someone you love to a romantic meal at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas that they’ll never forget. Splurge with STK Steakhouse’s savory five-course menu sure to satisfy the biggest cravings Friday, Feb. 12 through Sunday, Feb. 14. Enjoy zuma Las Vegas’ sultry atmosphere and special Japanese omakase menu. Or try prix fixe and tasting menus at China Poblano, Jaleo and Scarpetta, all on Feb. 14.
- Get ready to enter the Garden of Love at Ellis Island’s iconic beer garden, The Front Yard. Guests can enjoy the limited-time love theme during brunch on Saturday, Feb. 13 and Sunday, Feb. 14 with boozy love potions, sweet takes on date night favorites, including a tasty pancake board and a DJ spinning swoon-worthy hits. The Front Yard is also hosting a Surf & Turf dinner on Feb. 14.
- GIADA at The Cromwell will set the mood for love this Valentine’s Day, with two special menus. Guests can choose from a tasting menu with several dishes to choose from, or a prix fixe menu to take the guess work out of choosing. Go head an add the wine pairing, you’re celebrating.
- Try your luck in love at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa and Rampart Casino with delicious prix fixe dining specials from Hawthorn Grill and Earl Grey Café. Valentine’s Day menus are available on Sunday, Feb. 14 only.
- Lucky Day tequila and mezcal bar in downtown Las Vegas will set a romantic scene in honor of Valentine’s Day. Wow your love at the la cruda hangover brunch – complete with all-you-can-eat pupusa fiesta packages and bottle service from the restaurant’s mezcal mini bar – or a romantic evening featuring funk and R&B tunes by DJ Moose and “tequila pop” cocktail flights paired with cake pops.
- On Sunday, Feb. 14 only, go old school at Oscar’s Steakhouse as the restaurant inside the Plaza Hotel and Casino offers couples an unforgettable three-course dining experience that harkens back to the romantic ambiance of the Rat Pack era.
- SAHARA Las Vegas is celebrating the day of love with a special Valentine’s Day menu at Bazaar Meat, Chef José Andrés’ award-winning restaurant where meat reigns supreme. The culinary team a multi-course experience for two to indulge in a variety of culinary delights for $135 per person.
- Station Casinos is celebrating the day of love with specialty Valentine’s menus at several venues throughout six of their hotels. Enjoy a variety of options at Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa, Palace Station Hotel & Casino, Santa Fe Station, Green Valley Ranch, Boulder Station and Sunset Station. Red Rock is also offering a romantic to-go three-course dinner for two and sweet treats like breakable chocolate hearts at The Bake Shop.
- Couples can travel the world of cuisine with prix fixe or tasting Valentine’s menus at restaurants throughout The Venetian Resort Las Vegas. Enjoy classic French fare at Bouchon by Thomas Keller. Say “that’s amore” at Matteo’s Ristorante Italiano, Buddy V’s Ristorante and sixth + mill ristorante, pizzeria and bar. Make it caliente at CHICA by Chef Lorena Garcia. Or tuck into steakhouse-inspired dishes at Majordōmo Meat & Fish, CUT by Wolfgang Puck and Delmonico Steakhouse.
- Special romance-themed options abound throughout Wynn and Encore Las Vegas this Valentine’s Day. Check out the incredible prix fixe and a la carte menus at Lakeside, Mizumi, Sinatra, SW Steakhouse and Wing Lei and feel the love.
- Get ready to have all five senses tantilized. The X Pot inside the Grand Canal Shoppes will host a one-of-a-kind Valentine’s Day dinner experience, including an impressive tasting menu, hundreds of roses, and robot servers. The high-tech dinner experience is complete with unique Valentine’s Day themed HD 360 projections and interactive light shows making a special dinner even more romantic.
Learn more about Valentine’s Day in Las Vegas and plan an unforgettable trip at www.VisitLasVegas.com.
ABOUT THE LVCVA
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) is charged with marketing Southern Nevada as a tourism and convention destination worldwide and with operating the 4.6 million square-foot Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC). With nearly 150,000 hotel rooms and more than 13 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space in Las Vegas alone, the LVCVA's mission centers on attracting leisure and business visitors to the area. The LVCVA also owns the Convention Center Loop, an underground tunnel designed by The Boring Company to transport convention attendees throughout the 200-acre LVCC campus in all-electric Teslas free of charge. It also owns the Las Vegas Monorail, an elevated 3.9-mile system with seven stops throughout the resort corridor. Both transportation systems will operate when conventions reconvene. For more information, go to www.lvcva.com, www.visitlasvegas.com or www.vegasmeansbusiness.com.
Molly CastanoLVCVAUnited Statesmcastano@lvcva.com702-892-7424