LAS VEGAS – Caesars Entertainment Corporation broke ground July 18 on Caesars Forum, a $375 million, 550,000 square-foot conference center in Las Vegas. Within walking distance to more than 20,000 Caesars Entertainment hotel room, connected to 5,000 of its hotel rooms and adjacent to the LINQ Promenade retail district, this state-of-the-art and LEED silver-rated facility provides a unique option for meetings and events. Redefining the offerings for meetings and events in Las Vegas, Caesars Forum will be the first facility of this size built on one level and will feature the two largest pillarless ballrooms in the world, equivalent to twenty-seven tennis courts or three ice hockey rinks. It will also feature Forum Plaza, the first 100,000 square foot dedicated outdoor meeting and event space in Las Vegas.
The groundbreaking ceremony took place on the future site of the conference center, located directly behind The LINQ Promenade. At the event, Caesars Entertainment shared a 360 fly-through experience of the conference center. President and CEO, Mark Frissora was joined on stage by Clark County Commissioner Chris Giunchigliani and other Caesars Entertainment executives for the official groundbreaking.
The conference center will create 1,000 local construction jobs and more than 450 permanent jobs upon opening in 2020. It will also be globally recognized for its sustainability with a LEED Silver rating and feature the following:
- Direct access via skybridge to Harrah’s Las Vegas and The LINQ Hotel and Casino;
- Connected by pedestrian bridge to LINQ Promenade and Flamingo Las Vegas;
- 300,000 square-feet of flexible meeting space, including two 110,000 square-foot pillarless ballrooms, two 40,000 square-foot ballrooms and six state-of-the-art boardrooms;
- Accommodate more than 10,000 participants and offer more than 100 break-out rooms;
- Be built on one floor for convenient move-in, along with nine easily accessible loading docks;
- Forum Plaza, a 100,000 square-foot outdoor space, ideal for outdoor events, wellness breaks, opening cocktail receptions, meals or entertainment;
- Located within walking distance to eight to Caesars Entertainment’s Las Vegas properties.
- Divide into limitless configurations for customers, utilizing over 2 miles of airwalls.