SEND OFF SUMMER WITH AN EXHILARATING LABOR DAY WEEKEND IN LAS VEGAS
LAS VEGAS – The country may be cooling off, but Las Vegas is heating up over Labor Day Weekend with an array of specials, pool parties and live entertainment from Sept. 3-6.
- Ready, Set, Vegas! Las Vegas hotel rooms are now up to 25 percent off. Book a stay by Sept.7 for travel through July 2022. Blackout dates may apply. Must be 21 years or older to book. Offer subject to change at any time.
- Book a stay now through Sept. 30 to save 20 percent on resort accommodations and receive $30 in daily resort credit. Stay five nights for up to $150 in resort credit. Use resort credit when dining at The Buffet or any of Wynn’s award-winning restaurants. Resort credit can also be used toward a treatment or pampering service at the spas and salons or to enjoy a hand-crafted cocktail at the newly opened Overlook Lounge. Subject to availability.
*Terms and conditions may apply.
PARTY IN STYLE
Whether flying high above the Strip or shopping until dropping, put the best foot forward during the holiday weekend.
- Papillon Helicopters will be offering 10 percent off on all gift certificates this Labor Day. The Labor Day sale starts Thursday, Sept. 2, and runs through Monday, Sept. 6. The gift cards are good for two years from the purchase date - there are no travel date restrictions or blackout dates.
- Shop till you drop this Labor Day Weekend at the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino. Shoppers can enjoy exclusive deals and discounts over the long weekend at select stores and restaurants. Customers at Pandora can receive a free belt bag with a purchase of $125 or more through Sept. 6 (while supplies last). Brighton is offering customers a complimentary Brighton Beverly Glam Charm Bracelet with a single, same-day $75 purchase of charms, beads or spacers through Sept. 6 (while supplies last, limit one per customer).
MAKE A SPLASH
So many pools, so little time.
- Soak up the sun poolside or splash to the sounds of world-famous DJs NGHTMRE, Loud Luxury, Martin Garrix and DJ Shift at WET REPUBLIC at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino.
- Encore Beach Club at Wynn Las Vegas thrills partygoers with sounds by Diplo, Kygo and The Chainsmokers.
- For those who want to keep the pool party going, AYU Dayclub and Nightclub at Resorts World Las Vegas hosts Zedd, Tiesto, J Balvin, Karol G, The Martinez Brothers and MK over the long weekend.
- Drai’s Beachclub at The Cromwell Las Vegas provides views and high-energy performances by Lil Wayne, Patrick Cornett and Gucci Mane.
- Take the sun fun to the next level at Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas with DJ sets by Eric DLux, Nora En Pure and resident DJ, Fisher.
FROM DUSK TIL DAWN
Throughout the holiday weekend, the velvet ropes will be out in full force and the clubs will be hopping.
- Hakkasan Las Vegas at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino keeps the party going with sets by Nicky Romero, ILLENIUM, Lil Jon and Mustard while JEWEL Nightclub at ARIA Resort & Casino brings O.T. Genasis and TYGA with Sourmilk to get the party going.
- Take the party to the next level at Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas with DJ sets by DJ Pauly D, Deorro and Justin Credible.
- Slide up the Strip to OMNIA Nightclub at Caesars Palace and dance to beats by Steve Aoki, Martin Garrix and Kaskade.
- Tao Las Vegas at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas welcomes E-Rock and Four Color Zack.
- Superstar DJ Marshmello, The Chainsmokers, Alesso, Gordo and Claptone with Jan Blomqvist will spin the vinyl at XS Nightclub at Wynn Las Vegas.
TAKE THE STAGE
The Entertainment Capital of the World is known for its amazing concerts, and rest assured it won’t disappoint on Labor Day weekend.
- Carlos Santana resumes his residency Sept. 1-4 and rockers Simple Plan and New Found Glory take the stage at the House of Blues on Sept. 5 while Rebelution plays their soothing sounds Sept. 3-4 as part of the Concerts on the Beach Series and Latin music’s youth idol Maluma hits the stage at Michelob ULTRA Arena on Sept. 4, all at Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino.
- One Republic plays their roster of hits at Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino Sept. 4-5.
- Global sensation Harry Styles makes a stop at MGM Grand Garden Arena Sept. 4 on his ‘Love on Tour’ tour.
- The massive Event Lawn at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas will welcome folk sensation Billy Strings on Sept. 3-4 and New Wave rockers Squeeze on Sept. 6..
- Partygoers can continue celebrating the last weekend of the summer downtown at the free Downtown Rocks Concert Series at Fremont Street Experience, where 3 Doors Down and Seether will deliver unforgettable performances on the 1st and 3rd Street Stages on Sept. 5.
- EDM lovers can’t miss the two-day Lost in Dreams Festival at Downtown Las Vegas Events Center on Sept. 4-5.
LAUGH OUT LOUD
Get the best start (or end) to a Vegas trip with some hilarious routines from some of today’s best-known (and up and coming) stand-up comedians.
- John Mulaney brings his comedic genius to Park MGM for a two-night engagement, Sept. 4-5.
- The Mirage keeps the laughs coming with sidesplitting stand-up by comedian and actor George Lopez Sept. 3-4, as well as Heather McMahan Sept. 5, creator of the self-depreciating “Absolutely Not” podcast.
- Laugh along with Paul Ogata at Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club Sept. 1-5.
- Actor and comedian Maz Jobrani performs for three hilarious nights, Sept. 3-5, at Tropicana Las Vegas.
- Catch Mike Epps, one of the funniest comic actors around, for two nights of stand-up comedy at The Venetian Theater at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas, Sept. 4-5.
For more information on Labor Day events, visit www.VisitLasVegas.com.
ABOUT THE LVCVA
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) is charged with marketing Southern Nevada as a tourism and convention destination worldwide and with operating the 4.6 million square-foot Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC). With 150,000 hotel rooms and 14 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space in Las Vegas alone, the LVCVA's mission centers on attracting leisure and business visitors to the area. The LVCVA also owns the Las Vegas Convention Center Loop, an underground tunnel designed by The Boring Company and the Las Vegas Monorail, an elevated 3.9-mile system with seven stops throughout the resort corridor. For more information, go to www.lvcva.com, www.visitlasvegas.com or www.vegasmeansbusiness.com.
Erin McCleskeyR&R PartnersUnited StatesErin.McCleskey@rrpartners.com702-228-0222
Molly CastanoLVCVAUnited Statesmcastano@lvcva.com702-892-7424