MEDIA ALERT: Elon Musk's The Boring Company to Begin Tunneling Nov. 15 at Las Vegas Convention Center
WHEN: FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 15
Media Arrival: 12:00 P.M. SHARP
**All invited media will need to check-in and be assigned Personal Protective Gear. Late arrivals will not be permitted on tour.
2) Q&A With Steve Hill and Steve Davis immediately following the tour.
3) Tunneling launch event starts promptly at 3:00 P.M. with media and invited guests.
- Steve Hill, Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Authority, CEO
- Steve Davis, The Boring Company, President
- Exclusive Q&A with Steve Hill and Steve Davis
- Get a tour of the launch shaft 40 feet below ground and see The Boring Machine up close. Media will be allowed to take photos/video and broadcast reporters can shoot stand-ups inside.
- Capture the moment The Boring Machine is turned on making Las Vegas history
Please contact Jackie Dennis at 702-408-2759 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) is charged with marketing Southern Nevada as a tourism and convention destination worldwide, and also with operating the Las Vegas Convention Center. With nearly 150,000 hotel rooms in Las Vegas alone and more than 11 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space citywide, the LVCVA's mission centers on attracting ever increasing numbers of leisure and business visitors to the area. For more information, go to www.lvcva.com or www.visitlasvegas.com.
Lori KraftLVCVAUnited Stateslkraft@lvcva.com702-892-2895