Las Vegas Unites Football Fans with Big Game Specials
LAS VEGAS – Las Vegas will tackle the Big Game with a roster of exciting activities and events, Sunday, Feb. 2. From the Strip to Downtown, football fans can catch all the action while enjoying over-the-top offerings, mouthwatering specialty menus and game changing entertainment.
Best Seat in the House
- The Downtown Las Vegas Events Center will host its annual Biggest Big Game Bash, which transforms the Downtown Watch Zone into a tailgating haven featuring a massive 72-foot LED screen with stadium surround sound as well as two additional 22-foot LED side screens. Revelers can choose between premium on-the-field seating or private 20-person Man Caves at the larger than life watch party.
- To celebrate the most electrifying day in football, the D Las Vegas will welcome fans to its Big Game Bash. Sports enthusiasts are invited to take advantage of the Downtown Las Vegas hotspot’s exciting amenities such as VIP Man Caves with room for 25 and customizable watch party packages in the 11,000-square-foot ballroom, including on-site betting by Circa Sports, state-of-the-art surround sound and unlimited food and drink for $175 a person.
- Looking to celebrate all things football with the family or in luxury? House of Blues Las Vegas inside Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino has it covered with parties in the Music Hall and Foundation Room. Choose from partying with a variety of fans at the Music Hall football experience, watching the big game from House of Blues Restaurant & Bar, or celebrating victory with a VIP luxury championship package in the Foundation Room. Food & Beverage packages start at $60 based on experience.
- The Book at The LINQ Hotel + Experience is for sports fans, featuring more than 50 televisions, custom game day food and beverage menus as well as the Strip’s highest resolution LED video wall. Those looking for an elevated viewing area can upgrade to the VIP Fan Cave Experience, which includes a private seating area for up to 10 guests, complete with three televisions and an Xbox One console, as well as access to the open bar and buffet.
- Cheer on your favorite team at HyperX Esports Arena Las Vegas. From 2 p.m. – 8 p.m., the gaming hotspot will offer an unforgettable game day experience with an all-you-can-eat buffet, up close football action on the arena’s 50-foot LED screen, VIP rooms, giveaways, and more. Tickets start at $50 per person.
- SAHARA Las Vegas is offering the ultimate VIP Game Day experiences with watch parties at Beers and Bets, CASBAR Lounge, Club 101 and Paradise Lounge. Fans can enjoy the game any way they choose – from individual bar seating to small parties and larger groups – with packages starting at $60 per person.
- The Big Game is live at Park MGM’s Moneyline Sports Bar & Book. Fan will find in-game betting, arcade & bar games with 40+ beers on draft while enjoying their favorite gourmet bites on 65+ TVs and 6 jumbotrons with surround sound. Tickets start at $50 per person.
- Catch all the excitement of football’s biggest game during an equally massive watch party at the Pearl Concert Theater at Palms Casino Resort. Fans will get all the big-game energy from the comfort of the intimate venue with three different seating and package options.
- The Barbershop Cuts and Cocktails inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas will transform into an exclusive viewing hub for The Big Game. Featuring a large drop-down projection screen and additional HD TVs to maximize the viewing experience for guests, the ticketed event will also include a buffet and beverage specials. Table reservations start at $250 per person.
Feed the Fandom
- Five50 Pizza Bar at ARIA Resort and Casino is throwing a Big Game viewing party with three packages including all-you-can-eat and all-you-can drink options along with guaranteed seating and great views of several televisions. Reservations are required and must be made through ARIA’s concierge. Prices start at $200 per person.
- OYO Hotel & Casino Las Vegas will offer football fans an unforgettable game day experience, complete with delicious all-you-can-eat food and drinks, giveaways and more. Starting at $119 per person (+ taxes and fees), the package includes guaranteed seating at one of the property’s fan-favorite dining outlets, all-you-can-eat buffet, all-you-can-drink domestic draft beer and more.
- Mabel’s BBQ located inside Palms Casino Resort will serve up the ultimate tailgating menu, featuring classic barbeque dishes including smoked meats, sandwiches and sides as well as a selection of local craft beers and well cocktails during the Big Game. With doors opening at 2 p.m., the vibrant restaurant will offer all-you-can-eat and open bar packages, priced at $99 pre-sale, $125 Sunday, Feb. 2.
- Celebrate the Big Game at Mott 32 at The Venetian Las Vegas with the Endless Party Package. The indulgent menu includes BBQ pork, beef Shanghainese noodles, chicken bites and more, along with a selection of spirits and beer and wine, starting at $275 per person.
- Vagabond at Excalibur Hotel and Casino is transforming into Big Game headquarters. Packed with nineteen 55" HD TVs, a wide selection of craft beers and delicious bites, there is no better place to catch all the action. Guests can reserve bar or table seating directly through the restaurant. Prices start at $50 food and beverage minimum per person.
- Game day goes gourmet at Buddy V’s Ristorante inside the Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas. The eatery will offer an all-you-can-eat menu featuring Grandma’s Meatballs, Italian Hero, Hoboken Style Wings, Sausage & Pepper Pizzas and Mac & Cheese Carbonara.
- Guests can head to Beerhaus at The Park for their Big Game Party, complete with an array from their artfully curated menu of craft beers and savory snacks. Fans should reserve a table in advance and can choose to cheer on their team from bar top, high top, low table or booth seating, priced at $165 per person.
- Tailgate in luxury with Carmine’s inside The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace Las Vegas and Virgil’s Real Barbecue at The LINQ Promenade and all-you-can-eat packages starting at $100 per person.
- South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa will host its annual Big Game watch parties in the Showroom, Exhibit Hall and Grand Ballroom. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Food specials available for purchase include game day favorites such as chicken wings, pulled pork nachos and more. Drink specials include buckets of six Budweiser or Bud Light aluminum bottles for $25, and $5 cocktails with SKYY Vodka, Captain Morgan, Crown Royal and Don Julio.
- Libertine Social at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino welcomes hungry fans with packages offering ultimate TV viewing, reserved seating and food and drink specials. Packages include all-you-can-drink domestic beers, well spirits, wines by the glass and non-alcoholic beverages along with endless food from a menu of signature bites. Prices start at $100 per person.
- Sake Rok, Las Vegas’ ultimate sushi experience and social dining extravaganza at The Park, gives football fans a reason to ‘rok’ throughout play of the Big Game with a premium, buffet-style tailgate menu and Sake Rok swag giveaways all game long.
- Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas will welcome football, beer and food lovers alike for a Big Game viewing experience. With three different viewing options, bottomless food and beverage offerings and bowling lanes open throughout the game, The Bowl will be the place to see and be seen for sports-lovers.
- During the Big Game, Rí Rá Las Vegas at the Shoppes at Mandalay Place offers football fans the choice to cheer on their favorite team from 10 different TVs throughout the pub's five rooms. In addition, guests can order exclusive sports bar inspired food specials, including a Dog and Patty, BBQ Irish Nacho and Buffalo Chicken Dip.
- With no bad seat in the house at Cabo Wabo Cantina, located inside Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, football fans can enjoy touchdown views on a 200-inch projection screen, 110-inch HD TV and six 80-inch HD TVs, while enjoying an all-you-can-eat-and-drink buffet, priced at $200 per person.
Touchdown Dance the Night Away
- Fans will cheer for this lineup of unforgettable performers at Drai’s Nightclub atop The Cromwell. The all-star performances kick off on Friday, Jan. 31 with DJ Pauly D, followed by TIP on Saturday, Feb. 1 and Gucci Mane finishing the weekend strong on Sunday, Feb. 2.
- XS Nightclub at Encore Las Vegas will score with performances by internationally known DJ Kygo on Friday and Alesso on Saturday. Revelers can keep the party going on Sunday at Encore Beach Club with VIP table packages, which include various food and bottle service options.
- Partygoers will get into formation for the Big Game Weekend at Hakkasan Nightclub at MGM Grand Las Vegas with a lineup of all-star performances. The action kicks off on Friday, Jan. 31 with Fergie DJ, followed by Tiësto on Saturday, Feb. 1 and DJ Drama wrapping up the weekend on Sunday, Feb. 2.
- For a high-energy gameday experience, head to O’Sheas at The LINQ Hotel + Experience with drink packages starting at $100 per person. The Irish-themed pub will also offer swag and other giveaways.
- Get your touchdown dance moves ready at JEWEL Nightclub at ARIA Resort & Casino when JJ Bamboozle spins Friday, Jan. 31 followed by a performance by Tyga Saturday, Feb. 1.
- Gold Spike’s “The Big Spike” Big Game celebration will return to the Downtown Las Vegas hot spot with a game day blowout bash starting with a backyard tailgate at 1:30 p.m. Priced at $85, Big Spike packages are available and include premium open bar and tailgate buffet. The postgame celebration will start at 10 p.m. with DJ Teenwolf.
For more information about Las Vegas or to plan your next trip, please visit www.VisitLasVegas.com.
ABOUT THE LVCVA
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) is charged with marketing Southern Nevada as a tourism and convention destination worldwide, and also with operating the Las Vegas Convention Center. With nearly 150,000 hotel rooms in Las Vegas alone and more than 11 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space citywide, the LVCVA's mission centers on attracting ever increasing numbers of leisure and business visitors to the area. For more information, go to www.lvcva.com or www.visitlasvegas.com.
Maren FritzR&R PartnersUnited StatesMaren.email@example.com-
Maria PhelanLVCVAUnited Statesmphelan@lvcva.com-
MORE FROM NEWS RELEASES
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDXML
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority Retains R&R Partners as Advertising and Marketing Agency of Record, Appoints Grey as Social Brand Agency
Exemplary Hospitality Worker Honored as LVCVA Hospitality Hero
Las Vegas Celebrated Independence Day with Fireworks and the Return of Live Entertainment