Las Vegas Takes Center Stage with World-Class Summer Entertainment Lineup
- Singer, dancer, choreographer and pop legend Paula Abdul will headline her new Las Vegas residency “Paula Abdul: Forever Your Girl” at the Donny & Marie Showroom at Flamingo Las Vegas beginning Aug. 13. The remarkable multimedia experience will highlight Abdul’s incomparable career through song, dance and stories of her three-decade career.
- With more than 100 million albums sold worldwide, legendary British rock ‘n’ roll icons Def Leppard will head to the Las Vegas Strip with their new residency show, “Def Leppard Hits Vegas: The Sin City Residency,” kicking off Aug. 14 at Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino.
- In celebration of the grand reopening of The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, four-time GRAMMY® Award winner Keith Urban will bring his acclaimed “GRAFFITI U WORLD TOUR” to Las Vegas for the first time on Sept. 6 and 7. The performances from the reigning CMA and ACM “Entertainer of the Year” will mark the debut of the newly enhanced Colosseum.
- At The Venetian Theater inside The Venetian Las Vegas, 19-time, GRAMMY® Award-winning musician Tony Bennett will debut “I Left My Heart in Las Vegas,” a new headlining show, Sept. 25, 27 and 28. Fans can also sing along with American icon Willie Nelson at The Venetian Theater during his six-night engagement, “Vegas On My Mind,” Oct. 18-19, 22-23 and 25-26.
- Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club at The LINQ Promenade, which opened in June, will debut its first-ever, eight-show engagement with comedian, actress, and entertainment industry veteran, Luenell, Aug. 4 through Sept. 29. The comedy club serves up laughs every Thursday through Sunday evening at 8 p.m., with additional acts at 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, courtesy of comedians such as Tom Arnold (Aug. 1-4), Brad Williams (Aug. 8 -11), Chris Porter (Aug. 15-18), David Alan Grier (Aug. 22-25). Harland Williams (Sept. 5-8), Steve Byrne (Sept. 12-15), Emo Philips (Oct. 3-6) and more.
- Park Theater at Park MGM
America’s all-time top-selling rock ‘n’ roll band Aerosmith brings their GRAMMY® Award-winning hits to the Las Vegas Strip with their “AEROSMITH: DEUCES ARE WILD” residency at Park Theater on Sept. 21, 23, 26, 28. Fans can enjoy some of the band’s most iconic hits including “I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing,” “Walk This Way,” “Sweet Emotion,” and many more. Also at Park Theater, global music icon, multiple GRAMMY® Award winner and multi-Platinum selling artist, Janet Jackson wows audiences with her residency “Metamorphosis,” which debuted in May and continues with shows on Aug. 2-3, 7, 9, 10, 14 and 16-17. “Metamorphosis” showcases Jackson’s top hits throughout her career including “All for You,” “What Have You Done for Me Lately,” and more. Pop sensation and 11-time GRAMMY® Award winner, Bruno Mars, also graces the Park Theater stage at Park MGM, wrapping up his 11 engagements in 2019 with shows on Sept. 3-4, 7, 9-10 and 13-14. The celebrated singer, songwriter, producer and musician puts on the performance of a lifetime with 24K magic and a high-energy set list of his top hits.
- KAOS Dayclub & Nightclub and Pearl Concert Theater at Palms Casino Resort Multi-award-winning trio Lady Antebellum brings Nashville back to Vegas with their “OUR KIND OF VEGAS” residency at the Palms Casino Resort’s Pearl Concert Theater. As the first country music act to headline at the venue, Lady A will give stripped-down performances of their chart-topping hits on select dates between Aug. 23-31. Numerous world-renowned residencies from the likes of Cardi B, G-Eazy, Marshmello and more, also can be found at KAOS, Palms’ spectacular new entertainment experience consisting of a fully integrated 73,000-square-foot dayclub and 29,000-square-foot nightclub.
- Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
Multi-Platinum singer-songwriter Christina Aguilera continues her exclusive headlining residency, “Christina Aguilera: The Xperience,” at Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. One of the most accomplished female performers of all time, Aguilera will wow audiences with her soulful ballads and high-energy hits, Sept. 20-21, 24, 27-28; Oct. 2, 4-5.
- The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas’ 40,000-square-foot concert venue, The Chelsea, is not only home to acts like Kasey Musgraves (Aug. 20) and Bill Burr (Sept. 6), but also boasts a diverse lineup of artists from every genre including upcoming concerts by Travis Scott (Aug. 31; Sept. 14), Duran Duran (Sept. 7-8), Daddy Yankee (Sept. 13), Pancho Barraza (Sept. 14), Interpol (Oct. 4) and Lizzo (Oct. 25).
- Encore Theater at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
Known as one of the world’s greatest entertainers, Diana Ross returns to the Encore Theater for an extended run of shows Aug.14-24. Ross selected songs from her vast and historic music catalog specifically for this limited engagement at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas.
- Park Theater and NoMad Las Vegas at Park MGM
Due to incredible ticket demand, the Oscar, Emmy, GRAMMY® and Golden Globe Award-winning Goddess of Pop, Cher, has announced additional show dates for her acclaimed engagement “CLASSIC CHER” at Park Theater on Aug. 21, 23-24, 28, 31 and Sept. 1. At NoMad Restaurant at NoMad Las Vegas, located at Park MGM, trumpeter and singer Brian Newman brings his late-night rendezvous, “Brian Newman: AFTER DARK,” back with extended dates on Oct. 17-20, 23-26, 31. Currently serving as the bandleader for the LADY GAGA JAZZ & PIANO resident show at Park Theater, Newman has created his show to be an ode to vintage Las Vegas, providing guests a late-night soirée filled with great music, good friends and craft cocktails.
- T-Mobile Arena
King of Country Music George Strait has extended “Strait to Vegas,” his only-in-Vegas concert series at T-Mobile Arena. The country icon will perform all 60 of his No. 1 hits during the two-day visit on Aug. 23 and 24. Due to overwhelming demand, superstar Elton John, recently crowned by Billboard as the most successful performing male solo artist of all time, also has added additional North American concert dates to his sold out “Farewell Yellow Brick Road” tour, including two shows at T-Mobile Arena on Sept. 6 and 7.
- Beginning Oct. 24, Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group will bring its first live action thriller production to the Strip with R.U.N at Luxor Hotel and Casino. R.U.N is an unprecedented entertainment experience, using live action performance, cutting-edge technology and multimedia to explore the world of stunts.
- Kicking off on Sept. 8, Spiegelworld with the assistance of famed comedian Cal McCrystal join forces to bring an international cast of hilarious comic actors, surprising variety acts and stunning acrobats together to put on the Atomic Saloon Show at the Atomic Saloon at the Grand Canal Shoppes inside The Venetian and The Palazzo Las Vegas.
- The 2019 iHeartRadioMusic Festival returns to T-Mobile Arena on Sept. 21 and 22, in addition to The iHeartRadio Daytime Stage, which kicks off at 11 a.m. on Sept. 21 at the Las Vegas Festival Grounds. The epic two-day event will be hosted by Ryan Seacrest and features performances by Alicia Keys, Camila Cabello, Def Leppard, Halsey, Hootie & The Blowfish, Miley Cyrus, Mumford & Sons, Steve Aoki and more.
- Life Is Beautiful Music and Arts Festival returns for its seventh year on Sept. 20-22, transforming 18 city blocks of Downtown Las Vegas into a brilliant hub where music, art, food and community connect. Taking center stage, this year’s lineup features Post Malone, Chance the Rapper, The Black Keys, Billie Eilish, Lil Wayne, ZEDD, Portugal. The Man and many more. Festival-goers also can laugh it up with Emmy-nominated TV personality and hair guru of Netflix’s “Queer Eye,” Jonathan Van Ness; savor world-class cuisine and sip cocktails from the city’s best restaurants; and inspire action through immersive art experiences.
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) is charged with marketing Southern Nevada as a tourism and convention destination worldwide, and also with operating the Las Vegas Convention Center. With nearly 150,000 hotel rooms in Las Vegas alone and more than 11 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space citywide, the LVCVA's mission centers on attracting ever increasing numbers of leisure and business visitors to the area. Download the virtual reality app, Vegas VR, to experience Las Vegas from your iPhone or Android by visiting http://www.vrtv.vegas/. For more information, go to www.lvcva.com or www.visitlasvegas.com.
NEWS RELEASE DOWNLOAD
Nicole WozniakR&R PartnersUnited Statesnicole.email@example.com
Maria PhelanLVCVAUnited Statesmphelan@lvcva.com-