Las Vegas Celebrates Labor Day Weekend with Exclusive Specials and Exhilarating Entertainment
- Wynn Las Vegas* Subject to availability, Wynn Las Vegas will offer up to 35 percent off room rates through Labor Day Weekend when booked on wynnlasvegas.com using booking code: WY7248.
- The Venetian and The Palazzo Las Vegas* The Venetian and The Palazzo Las Vegas are offering an exclusive online promotion of 20 percent off room rates for stays through Dec. 31. For those looking to book a last-minute Labor Day Weekend getaway, the summer stay special also includes perks like invited guest check-in, plus a $50 dining credit to Mott 32 or The Factory Kitchen and a $50 drink credit to The Cocktail Collection, which includes The Dorsey, Electra Cocktail Club and Rosina. Both promotions are available only when booked directly through Venetian.com.
- Caesars Entertainment* Caesars Entertainment will offer a Labor Day flash sale for Las Vegas hotel bookings on Caesars.com, beginning on Aug. 28 through Sept. 4. Guests will receive up to 40 percent off rooms, starting from $28 per night, depending on their selected travel dates through May 31, 2020 (blackout dates apply).
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas* When guests book online at hardrockhotel.com between Aug. 29 and Sept. 3, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas will waive the resort fee for travel through Dec. 28, using booking code: HHNRF9P.
- Palms Casino Resort* Palms Casino Resort will offer up to 40 percent off room rates for the Ivory Tower, plus a daily $50 food and beverage credit, for those booking between Aug. 26- Sept. 6. This exclusive promotion is available for travel dates between Aug. 26-Dec.24 when guests book directly through palms.com and use the booking code: ENDLESS19.
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
In honor of Labor Day Weekend, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas whips up a variety of food and beverage specials, available Aug. 31 – Sept. 2, including festive specials at Mr. Lucky’s; specialty cocktails at Smash Bar and Center Bar; and two-for-one sangria and Modelo at Pink Taco.
- Park MGM Las Vegas
On Sept. 2, guests can savor all the Korean barbeque their hearts desire at Los Angeles restauranteur and culinary icon Roy Choi’s first Las Vegas restaurant, Best Friend at Park MGM. All-You-Can-Eat Mondays include all-you-can-eat Korean barbeque for $65 per person, in addition to half off sake and champagne magnums.
- Paris Las Vegas
Soleil Pool at Paris Las Vegas is now offering poolside picnic baskets for guests to snack and sip under the iconic Eiffel Tower replica. Guests can choose from three packages: Kettle One Botanical, Truly Bucket or Lovers Package, which range from $45 to $300. Each package includes a cheese and cracker board, as well as a cocktail option. Picnic baskets are available from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily and can be purchased at the bar or through a cocktail server at the Soleil Pool.
- Caesars Palace
Celebrate Labor Day at TREVI Italian Restaurant, located inside the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, with an extended happy hour from 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. Happy hour discounts include half-priced mixed drinks, beer and wine by the glass, as well as $6 select small bites.
- The Palazzo Las Vegas
Join the holiday weekend festivities and sip in style at Rosina at The Palazzo with the chic cocktail lounge’s “secret” celebration cocktails menu ─ a selection of cocktails created by Barman Sam Ross for those “in the know.” The menu includes five choices that each add a bit of revelry to the classic Champagne cocktail.
- Wet Republic at MGM Grand
Soaking up the sun poolside or splashing to the sounds of world-famous DJs, Wet Republic offers endless daytime options for guests. Throughout the weekend, partygoers can revel in upbeat music by Zedd (Aug. 30) and Martin Garrix (Aug. 31) at the daytime hotspot.
- Encore Beach Club at Wynn Las Vegas
Encore Beach Club at Wynn Las Vegas will also thrill beach bums with sounds by DJ Snake (Aug. 30), The Chainsmokers (Aug. 31) and Major Lazer (Sept. 1). For those who want to keep the pool party going, Encore Beach Club hosts Night Swim with Flosstradamus (Aug. 30) and Alan Walker (Aug. 31).
- Kaos Dayclub & Nightclub at Palms Casino Resort
The latest dayclub to hit the Strip will feature next-level entertainment with a crowd-drawing lineup of headliners including David Clutch (Aug. 30) and Marshmello (Sept. 1).
- Country DJ, Dee Jay Silver will take over the Breathe Pool Lounge (Aug. 31) at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. Breathe Pool Lounge is an exclusive, yet sophisticated atmosphere comprised of two secluded pool areas. The pool is perched above Nirvana Pool, overlooking a sweeping vista of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Drai’s Beachclub at The Cromwell Las Vegas
Drai’s Beachclub at The Cromwell Las Vegas provides views and high-energy performances that will make this Labor Day one to remember with Brooke Evers (Aug. 30), Rae Sremmurd and Atrak (Aug. 31), and DJ Pauly D (Sept. 1).
- Labor Day Luau at Wet’n’Wild Las Vegas
Wet ‘n’ Wild Las Vegas will host a Labor Day Luau on Sept. 2 from 10:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Guests will enjoy delicious food catered by Aloha Kitchen, live performances by four Hawaiian dance troops and two singers, plus the water park’s 25 slides or other water features including the Red Rock Bay wave pool and the Colorado Cooler lazy river.
- Hakkasan Las Vegas at MGM Grand
Hakkasan Las Vegas at MGM Grand will keep the party going by welcoming Lil Jon (Aug. 29), Steve Aoki (Aug.30), and Tiesto with Dzeko (Aug. 31).
- OMNIA Nightclub at Caesars Palace
Throughout the holiday weekend, OMNIA Nightclub at Caesars Palace will be home to Mikey Francis, (Aug. 29), Martin Garrix (Aug. 30) and Zedd (Aug. 31).
- Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Take the party to the next level at Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas with DJ sets by Brody Jenner and Devin Lucien (Aug. 30), plus residency performances by Travis Scott (Aug. 31) and Chris Lake (Sept. 1).
- KAOS Dayclub & Nightclub at Palms Casino Resort
When the sun goes down, Las Vegas’ newest multi-sensory experience, KAOS Dayclub & Nightclub, continues to heat up with a can’t-miss performance by Cardi B as she returns for her residency on Aug. 29.
- JEWEL Nightclub at ARIA Resort & Casino
At JEWEL, find Playboi Carti (Aug. 30) and Tyga (Aug. 31), plus Steve Aoki (Sept. 2) for a Labor Day Weekend edition of the nightclub’s industry night, Flawless Mondays.
- Tao Las Vegas at The Venetian Las Vegas
Tao Las Vegas at The Venetian Las Vegas will welcome DJ Ruckus (Aug. 29), Eric Dlux (Aug. 30) and A Boogie wit Da Hoodie (Aug. 31) this Labor Day Weekend.
- British rock ‘n’ roll icons Def Leppard will take the stage at Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino for their “Def Leppard Hits Vegas: The Sin City Residency” on Aug. 29, 31 and Sept. 1.
- Lady Antebellum will return to Las Vegas for the final run of their critically acclaimed residency, “Lady Antebellum: Our Kind of Vegas” at The Pearl Theater at Palms Casino Resort on Aug. 28, 30 and 31.
- Audiences will be rocked at Park Theater at Park MGM when Cher takes the stage for her “CLASSIC CHER” residency show on Aug. 28, 31, and Sept. 1.
- Music fans of all ages are invited to rock out Downtown at Fremont Street Experience under the iconic Viva Vision on Aug. 30 during an unprecedented debut performance by American rock band, The Wallflowers. On Sept. 1, partygoers can continue celebrating the last weekend of the summer as I Love the 90’s featuring Vanilla Ice, Montell Jordan, All-4-One, Tone Loc and Coolio take over the six-block entertainment district to deliver unforgettable, full-length performances on 3rd Street Stage.
LAUGH OUT LOUD
- Ali Wong brings her hilarious “Milk & Money” tour to Wynn Las Vegas for a two-night engagement on Aug. 31 and Sept. 1.
- The Mirage will keep the laughs coming with sidesplitting stand-up by comedian and actor George Lopez on Aug. 30 and 31, as well as Claudia Oshry, the Instagram sensation and creator of @girlwithnojob, on Sept. 1 during a stop on her “Claudia Oshry: The Dirty Jeans Tour.”
- Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club at The LINQ Promenade will provide plenty of chances to laugh this holiday weekend with multiple acts nightly by Preacher Lawson Aug. 29 through Sept.1, in addition to a special show by actress, comedian and entertainment industry veteran, Luenell, on Sept. 1 at 10 p.m., following Preacher Lawson’s 8 p.m. show, as part of her limited eight-show engagement.
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) is charged with marketing Southern Nevada as a tourism and convention destination worldwide, and also with operating the Las Vegas Convention Center. With nearly 150,000 hotel rooms in Las Vegas alone and more than 11 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space citywide, the LVCVA's mission centers on attracting ever increasing numbers of leisure and business visitors to the area. Download the virtual reality app, Vegas VR, to experience Las Vegas from your iPhone or Android by visiting http://www.vrtv.vegas/. For more information, go to www.lvcva.com or www.visitlasvegas.com.
Erin McCleskeyR&R PartnersUnited StatesErin.McCleskey@rrpartners.com512 477 6540
Maria PhelanLVCVAUnited Statesmphelan@lvcva.com-