LAS VEGAS -- Officials from Las Vegas Events and the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) joined city leaders and Fireworks by Grucci today at the Great Hall at Fashion Show Mall to announce the details for America's Party, the citywide New Year's Eve Party planned for December 31st. The properties launching fireworks along the Las Vegas Strip include (from south to north) MGM Grand, Aria, Planet Hollywood, Caesars Palace, Treasure Island (TI), The Venetian, and the Stratosphere.
Attendees at the press conference included:
- Lawrence Weekly – Chairman, LVCVA and Clark County Commissioner
- Carolyn Goodman – Mayor, City of Las Vegas
- Scott Cooper – Director of Business Development, Fireworks by Grucci
- Cathy Tull – Senior Vice President, Marketing, LVCVA
- Tim Keener – Vice President, Las Vegas Events